About a month ago I finally finished my Inbound Marketing Certification from HubSpot. I am always looking for new ways to increase my skills and make positive contributions to my job. This one fits the bill 100%, plus it is free.
I have been looking into HubSpot as a product offering at the Agency where I work, Norex, for quite some time and Inbound Certification is essential for becoming a partner. The course covers the following:
- Essentials of an Effective Inbound Strategy
- Optimizing Your Website
- The Fundamentals of Blogging
- Amplifying Your Content with Social Media
- Creating Content with a Purpose
- The Anatomy of a Landing Page
- Perfecting the Conversion Process
- Sending the Right Email to the Right Lead
- The Power of Smarketing
- Taking Your Sales Process Inbound
- Cultivating Happy Customers
All the elements of their inbound methodology. Like all courses and conferences you will pick up useful fundamentals but most importantly you will step back and think about what you are doing. What has been effective? What could you improve and how can you engage and delight your customers?