I have always loved Italian design and used to have a Vespa. One of these days I will pick up another one.
I love birds, both as pets and in nature. I used to have a pet conure (small parrot) and a pet pigeon (long story but the best pet I have ever had).
Travel is one of my passions, and I have been lucky enough to visit the following places:
- South Korea (Lived there and travelled around the country)
- United Kingdom (England, Wales, and Scotland- with my favourite spot, Edinburgh)
- Cuba (My favourite spot was off the resort in Havana. Any place that Hemmingway did some writing is of great interest to me!)
- Dominican Republic
- Of course, around our great country and a few brief visits to our neighbour in the south.
Random travel fact: when exploring the Scottish countryside, I climbed the walls of a castle and explored the grounds under the glow of the stars. It reminded me of a vampire movie, which didn’t help when I went into a dovecot and was attacked by a group of bats.
My interests and activities could keep this page growing longer and longer! To sum things up, I get inspiration from:
- Music (It plays a big role in my life.)
- Art (I have been exploring my artistic interests through photography and graffiti stencils for the last few years.)
- Exploring and taking photos.
- Urban planning and design (I have a passion for learning about urban issues and creating sustainable urban communities. A great place to learn about these issues is Spacing.)